Winzone is the right firm to grow your small business or create and develop new opportunities for larger companies. Drawing on knowledge and proven strategies used to build successful businesses for more than forty years, this is expertise that can be applied directly to the areas of your organization that need corrective actions.
Visual media brings personality to business.
About Winzone Enterprises
With experience in many types of businesses and on many levels, including: Commercial Art field, City Administration, Life Coaching and Counseling, Motivational Speaking, Franchise Development, Innovative Sales and Marketing, and Video and Film Production. This kind of background demonstrates to ownership, management, and employees the importance of healthy and focused minds for true success. I have personally designed and managed systems that work in a wide variety of fields, and I can teach and motivate others to be productive and successful in almost any profession. My techniques have been published in the Wall Street Journal, USA Today, LA Business Journal, and by a renowned author of employment publications.
My first consultation and visit is free, and traditionally includes a thorough tour and analysis of your entire operation and issues of concern. Everything thereafter is a negotiated plan on how best to integrate systems and positive attitudes throughout your organization.
Experience that evolved from the commercial art field to public administration in City government, to franchise ownership, to film and TV producing, and to the business world, – was then reinvented with ongoing entrepreneurship with Winzone Consulting (Winzone Entertainment) Winzone Enterprises that now utilize the full scope of the diverse expertise and business networking.
- Graphic Designer—W.I.N. Designs, 1967-1972
- Recreation Supervisor—Cities of Inglewood and El Segundo, 1969-1997
- Producer—Beach Theatre Productions, 1983-1986
- TV Host / Producer Paragon Cable Channel 22, 1985-1994
- Executive Producer—Raleigh Studios, Pittsburgh Pictures, 1986-2006
- Feature film producer credits—Hammerlock, 2001, Gang Warz, 2004, Hell To Pay, 2006
- Host, Producer, National radio show— Sports Across America, 1994-1996
- Land Developer / Consultant for Castlewood Development, Arizona, –1997-2012
- Owner Operator—Cold Stone Creamery retail ice cream franchisee, 1997-2008
- Franchisee CSC locations—Glendale, Westlake Village, Alhambra, and Burbank
- Franchise consultant, motivational speaker—Kahala Corporation, 2007-2009
- National Sales Director— Perimeter Logics, 2009-2014
- Commercial Real Estate RE/MAX, Woodland Hills, 2014-2015
- Internal Sales Agent Keller Williams Real Estate, Palmdale, 2015 – 2016
- Regional Sales Director, Farmers Insurance, 2015 – 2016
- Founder, Owner — Winzone Consulting, 2014 — present
- Director of Video Productions, Branning Group, social media marketing, 2015 – 2017
- Business mentor, producer, and promoter Winzone Enterprises, 2015 – present
BA Degree, Graphic Design—- Long Beach State University, 1970
Awards and Recognition:
- All-Centinela Valley basketball, Inglewood High School, 1965
- First President of Reach Out Against Drugs, non-profit corporation, City of El Segundo,
- President of Teamsters Mid-Management, City of El Segundo, 1991
- Citizen Of The Year, South Bay recognition for youth activities, Lion’s Club, 1992
- Best Talk Show, South Bay Paragon Cable, TV Host / Producer, 1992-1993
- Golden Spade winner for operational excellence, Cold Stone Creamery, 1999, 2000, 2001
- Charter member of the National Advisory Board, Cold Stone Creamery, 2000
- President of the Homeowners Association Stevenson Ranch, 350 $million homes, 2003-
- Power of One award for innovations in hiring (called the Father of the Audition), CSC
- Certificate of Appreciation, Chamber of Commerce of the Greater Antelope Valley,
2016, 18, 19
- Board of Director, Music and Kids 501 c-3 nonprofit corporation, 2017-present