A place where any struggling business can come for professional, experienced, and positive advice on how to manage, market, and be a successful operation.
HOW DO WE WORK?
At Winzone Enterprises, we are the champions of the business world. Our founders have held management positions in multiple chambers of commerce. Our background careers include parks and recreation, youth coaching, graphic design, municipal administration, television production, film production, real estate development, live theater, music management, national sales director, HOA presidency, commercial real estate, and life coaching.
We Use Our Expertise and Experiences to Mentor and Instruct:
- Retail franchise ownership and operation
- Best business practices and innovative hiring system
- Social media marketing strategies
- Entertainment productions
- Youth sports mindset training
- Motivating work force and management
- Video directing and producing
- Childhood literature
- Sales techniques never taught before
- Interviewing style that eliminate clich?s
- Weight control secrets
- Mind over matter
- Pitfalls of social peer pressure
- Gorilla Marketing
- Relationship and life coaching
We Use Multiple Communication Platforms:
- Teleconferencing and telecommuting platforms
- Cloud-based peer-to-peer software
- Creative video productions
- Virtual webinars and events
We Use Tried and True Interactive Systems:
- One-on-one mentoring sessions
- In-person site visits
- Hotline monitoring
Meet The Host
Dave Siemienski founded Winzone Enterprises? decades ago.? He graduated with his degree in Art, but soon transitioned into Recreation & Parks administration.? This led to coaching, community cable TV, and hosting/producing a national radio show.? From there he went on to own and operate six different retail franchises, was on a National Advisory Board for a famous ice cream franchise, and trained, motivated, and hired work forces across the country.
His next stop was publishing a children?s book.? He produced equity-waiver live theater.? He was a professional sports handicapper.? His sales skills led to Director of Sales for a security camera systems company.? He produced three feature films.? He was President of an HOA in charge of $350 million in real estate.? Dave was a land developer, manager of multiple rock?n roll bands, and an executive in a chamber of commerce.? His extensive skills developed into business mentoring and being a life coach.? He is presently still mentoring, and is a board member of a non-profit organization providing scholarships in professional music instruction for young aspiring musicians from ages 12-to-18.